275 Gallon IBC Tote Heater High Temp 3600W & Top Lid Cover - CHR Model IBC-275-3600 DUAL HEAT ZONE$1,795.00
DUAL ZONE 275 Gallon (46" High) model IBC-275-3600 IBC Tote Heater with silicon insulated heating elements. Insulated Top Lid Cover is included. Double the power. Heat in half the time
Heats to 165°F.
|Dimensions||48"L x 40"W x 46"H, 275 Gallon|
|Heat Range||0°F to 165°F|
|Watts||3600W (Dual 1800W)|
DUAL ZONE 275 Gallon (46" High) model IBC-275-3600 IBC Tote Heater with silicon insulated heating elements. Insulated Top Lid Cover is included. Double the power. Heat in half the time.
Heats to 165°F.
New to market is the Heat Authority 275 Gallon (46" High) Model IBC-275-3600 IBC Tote Heater with DUAL ZONE silicon insulated heating elements. 240V option available. Nothing heats faster and with a high-temp of 165°F, competitors are scrambling to find a solution to match our technology. Heating and maintaining temperature in a variety of materials has never been easier. Safely heat and insulate food products, chemicals, water and other temperature sensitive solutions. Viscous materials slowing down your operations? Heat Authority's new IBC-275-3600 IBC Tote Heater will save you money and time while helping you maintain an even and consistent temperature year-round.
(120V 1800W 15A per zone) 275 gallon IBC tote heater with digital controller
- Fits Tank Size: 48"L x 40"W x 46"H, 275 Gallon
- Inner Liner Woven Dupont Nomex
- Heating Element Silicone Insulated
- 1/4" Thick Layer of Felted Nomex Insulation
- 1/8" Thick Felted Acrylic Insulation
- Exterior PVC Laminated Polyester Duck for Weather & Tear Resistance
- Dabond 2000 Thread - UV and Abrasion Resistant
- 120V Operation (240V option available upon request)
- Wattage 1800 Watts X2 for a combined 3600 Watts
- 10 Long Power Cord Rubber Insulated
- Meets NEC 427.23 standards and CE 73/23/EEC.
Dual Digital Temperature Control System Which Features:
- User Ability to Change Set Point if Needed (lock out is possible)
- LCD Display to Show Process Value
- Easy Ability to Display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- NEMA 4X Enclosure for Outdoor Use
Insulated Top Lid Cover included. The IBC Insulated Top Cover helps reduce heat loss and accelerate heat-up time for IBC tanks and totes. Patented liner attachment secures top cover to the tote tank and removes easily for access to fill spouts and plumbing.